This Friday (December 7) Christ Church sports team will take the stage to have a dance-off competition.
‘Come Dance With Me’ at The Lounge is back again after a successful event last year.
12 sports team will be competing for the ‘public’s vote’ that decides… WHO’S THE BEST DANCE GROUP?
It will only cost you 50p to vote for your favourite dance group alongside a suggested donation of £2. All money raised at the event will go straight to Teenage Cancer trust and the Bobby Moore fund.
Each sports team has been assigned to learn a style of dance from latin, jazz and ballet – to afro-style, contemporary and tap.
Here’s what you have to look forward to…
- Women’s Hockey – dancing LATIN – choreographed by Suzanna Thomopoulou
- Men’s Hockey – dancing JAZZ – choreographed by Olivia Rugele
- Men’s Cricket – dancing BALLET – choreographed by Lydia Mary Rooney
- Tennis – dancing CONTEMPORARY – choreographed by Jadine Long and Tasha Angela
- Cheer – dancing HIP HOP – choreographed by Hannah Cocks
- Swim Group 1 – dancing COMMERCIAL HIP HOP – choreographed by Marta Isla Guerra
- Swim Group 2 – dancing AFROSTYLES – choreographed by Sybille Danouma
- Equestrian and Athletics – dancing TAP – choreographed by Jasmine Reeve
- Women’s Volleyball – dancing CONTEMPORARY – choreographed by Chels Wood and Tia Allister
- Boxing – dancing JAZZ – choreographed by Samuel Holness
- Women’s Lacrosse – dancing HIP HOP – choreographed by Dimeji Niran
- Men’s Lacrosse – dancing LATIN – choreographed by Suzanna Thomopoulou
Head over to The Lounge at 19:00 sharp so you don’t miss out on anything!