Halloween is just around the corner, why not finish off your costume with some spooky halloween makeup! Here are some of UNIfied’s favourite ideas:
- You might think the glitter season is over but not for @sashalubeauty! She managed to create a spooky festival vibe. A nice way to sparkle in the dark.
2. As ‘Maleficent 2’ has just been released in cinemas @ciaciaxo recreated the bold look and it is simply stunning!
3. When it comes to recreating your favourite villain, no one does this better than @missjazminad when she recreated Ursula from the little mermaid!
4. This one is a little easier to recreate but still looks fab! @bykaylallan gave herself a terrifying look by just using scar wax, lots of fake blood and scary contact lenses!
5. Now that the Joker has been released into cinemas, scary clown makeup seems to be very popular this year. @rubymediamakeup does a terrifying half clown that is definitely worth attempting.
6. Finally, @amyedwards_ manages to make herself look like a pumpkin that even Cinderella would be jealous of!
Are you feeling inspired? Get your pallete out and get creative with your makeup, ready to give everybody a scare!