Thank you to everyone who took part in UNIfied’s first ever live quiz last night!
As promised, below are the questions and answers from the quiz, which you can use to host your very own quiz night with your friends and family (over FaceTime of course).
Head over to UNIfied’s Facebook page if you’d like to watch the quiz back.
And don’t forget, we’re going for round 2 next Friday at 8pm – so please join us!
- Who had a major hit in 1984 with the soul classic I Just Called to Say I Love You?
- The Radio 1 Official Chart Show was previously broadcast on Sunday afternoons, but on which day did it switch to back in 2015?
- Morrissey was the lead singer of which band?
- What is the surname of the singer Rihanna, and is also the name of her cosmetics brand?
- Which member of the Spice Girls had the nickname ‘Baby Spice’?
- Which rapper released an album in 2018 called Scorpion?
- The lead singer of the virtual band Gorillaz was also the lead singer of which 90s Brit-pop band?
- What was the name of Adele’s debut album?
- Which former member of One Direction had a 2020 hit with Nice to Meet Ya?
- Which singer was known as The Queen of Soul?
- In which sport can you win the Davis Cup?
- ‘Checkout’, ‘oche’ (pronounced ‘ockey’) and ‘Robin Hood’ are terms used in which sport?
- Who ran the first four-minute mile?
- Which Italian football manager guided Leicester City to their incredible Premier League title in 2016?
- Which country joined the rugby Five Nations Championship back in 2000, making it the Six Nations ever since?
- St Andrews is a famous venue best known for hosting which sport?
- Which former French Open tennis winner hosts BBC 1’s A Question of Sport?
- What term is often used to describe a left-handed person in boxing and is also the title of a 2015 film starring Jake Gyllenhaal?
- The Denver Nuggets, The Brooklyn Nets and The Washington Wizards all are teams in which sport?
- Brazil’s heaviest football World Cup defeat came on home soil in 2014 when they lost to Germany by what score line?
- Who directed the 1980 film The Shining?
- The movie ‘Tangled’ features which fairy-tale character?
- Which actor plays Patrick Bateman in the 2000 movie adaptation of American Psycho?
- In the 2009 comedy The Hangover, the trio of friends steal a tiger. But from which boxer do they steal it from?
- Which famous actress was born Norma Jeane Mortenson?
- In Toy Story 3, when Buzz Lightyear is accidentally reset, what language does he start speaking?
- Who starred as Lara Croft in the 2001 film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider?
- Guy Richie gave which ex-footballer a new career as an actor by casting him as Big Chris in the 1998 movie Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
- Who directed the film adaptation of Romeo and Juliet starring Leonardo DiCaprio?
- Who holds the record for the most Oscar wins ever, with a massive 22, even after his death over 50 years ago?
- In which city would you find the statue Christ the Redeemer?
- More than half of the United States entire coastline is situated in which state?
- Which of these UK cities is further west – Bristol or Edinburgh?
- What is the largest city in the world in terms of population?
- The longest pier in the UK is situated in which town?
- What is the capital city of New Zealand?
- What is the name of the tallest mountain in Great Britain?
- Which African country has the largest population?
- What World Heritage Site near Salisbury was built around 3,000 BC?
- Which country has the Lakes Garda, Maggiore (MAJ-OAR-RAY) and Como?
- James Corden wrote Gavin and Stacey with which of his co-stars?
- Who was the presenter of Who Wants to be a Millionaire when it returned to ITV in 2018 after a 4-year break?
- Charlie Brooker created which science fiction anthology series?
- Who has been the voice of Meg Griffin on the TV show Family Guy since 1999?
- Hugh Laurie plays a medical genius in which US TV drama series?
- Which weekly TV show is hosted by Tim Lovejoy and Simon Rimmer?
- Jodie Comer plays an assassin called Villanelle in which hit BBC1 series?
- Which chef has his own show called Italian Escape?
- Who won the first ever series of Britain’s Got Talent?
- The Simpsons is set in which fictional town?
- Stevie Wonder
- The Smiths
- Emma Bunton
- Niall Horan
- Aretha Franklin
- Roger Bannister
- Claudio Ranieri
- Sue Barker
- South Paw
- Stanley Kubrick
- Christian Bale
- Mike Tyson
- Marilyn Monroe
- Angelina Jolie
- Vinnie Jones
- Baz Luhrman
- Walt Disney
- Rio de Janeiro
- Tokyo, Japan
- Ben Nevis
- Ruth Jones
- Jeremey Clarkson
- Black Mirror
- Mila Kunis
- Sunday Brunch
- Killing Eve
- Gino D’Acampo
- Paul Potts