Another week, another quiz! Thank you to everyone who got involved!
So get ready to become your very own quiz-master as here are all of last night’s questions and answers…
- What band had a hit debut album called Definitely Maybe?
- Stephen Manderson is the real name of which English rapper?
- Who was the youngest member of The Beatles?
- Who won Best New Artist at the Grammys back in January?
- Mick Hucknall is the lead singer of which band?
- Which French duo have had hits entitled Da Funk, One More Time and Get Lucky?
- ‘It’s been seven hours and 15 days’ is the opening line to which 1990 No 1 hit?
- Who has won the most BRIT Awards ever?
- Whose latest album is called After Hours?
- And finally, what month is missing from this Green Day song title, Wake me up when ____ ends?
- Who did England beat in the Cricket World Cup final last year?
- Which athlete has won the most Olympic medals?
- What is the name of Watford Football Club’s stadium?
- Which horse won the 2019 Grand National to become the first since Red Rum to win the race back-to-back?
- Tennis player Simona Halep, who won Wimbledon in 2019, comes from which country?
- Who has won the most Formula 1 Drivers’ World Championships?
- Which legendary darts player had the nickname The Power?
- How many players are there on a Netball team?
- Albatross, Fore and Rough are all terms used in which sport?
- And finally, which Spanish football team have won the most La Liga titles?
- In which 1998 movie did Jeff Bridges play The Dude?
- Who is the only women to have won the Oscar for Best Director?
- In the 1995 movie Jumanji, what is Jumanji?
- Which movie won Madonna an acting Golden Globe?
- What word does Danny scrawl in red on a door in The Shining?
- ln which 2004 comedy did the characters Cady Heron and Regina George appear?
- Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland have all played which superhero?
- What kind of animal is Mr Jinx in the 2000 movie Meet the Parents?
- In what year was the first Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, released?
- And finally, in which city is the 1983 film Scarface set?
- What is the largest ocean in the world
- The Taj Mahal is located in which Indian city?
- What is the only continent that is situated in all four hemispheres?
- Mount Everest is situated in which country?
- The highest waterfall in the world, Angel Falls, is in which country?
- What is the capital city of China?
- What is the longest river in the UK?
- Name a four-letter country in Africa (three possible answers)
- In which city would you find the CN Tower?
- The largest pyramid in the world is in which country?
- Jenny Ryan first appeared as The Vixen on which television show in 2015?
- Who plays DS Ellie Miller in Broadchurch?
- Bikini Bottom is the main setting in which cartoon?
- What decade is Stranger things set in?
- Who is the current present of the ITV show Catchphrase?
- Tom Ellis plays the devil in which American TV series based on a work by Neil Gaiman?
- Who played Rob Delaney’s mum in the Channel 4 comedy Catastrophe?
- The new Netflix series Tiger King explores the life of a zookeeper in America, but what is his name?
- On the Great British Bake Off, who judges the contestants alongside Paul Hollywood?
- And finally, One Direction came third in series 7 of the X Factor, who was the winner that year?
- Professor Green
- George Harrison
- Billie Eilish
- Simply Red
- Daft Punk
- Nothing Compares 2 U
- Robbie Williams
- The Weeknd
- New Zealand
- Michael Phelps
- Vicarage Road
- Tiger Roll
- Michael Schumacher
- Phil Taylor
- Real Madrid
- The Big Lebowski
- Kathryn Bigelow
- A board game
- Mean Girls
- A cat
- Pacific Ocean
- River Severn
- The Chase
- Olivia Coleman
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Stephen Mulhern
- Carrie Fisher
- Joe Exotic
- Prue Leith
- Matt Cardle